Pages

Popular Posts

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Best Friends

Visit Us @ www.MumbaiHangOut.Org
 
Click Here To Join Shaleen  
 
Click Here To Join Shaleen

Although it's quite a statement
Well, it happens to be true
The best friend I have ever had
I'm glad to say, is you.

Click Here To Join Shaleen 

You're there if I should need you
And you never turn away
I know I can depend on you
At any time of day.

Click Here To Join Shaleen 

We've had our ups and downs
As nearly everybody does
But problems never last for long
With special friends like us.

Click Here To Join
 Shaleen

Some people have so many friends
With whom they spend their time
But no-one has a best friend
Who's as wonderful as mine.

Click Here To Join Shaleen 

So thanks for always being there
Your friendship's strong and true
And I just want to let you know
I'm always there for you!


Click Here To Join Shaleen
 
 
YOU MAY VISIT & FWD TO YOUR FRIENDS PLEASE GO THROUGH THE POSTS
 ramajayam.rediffiland.com

ramajayamgomati.blogspot.com

  bestregards.gif

SMILE WITH
RAMNATH


No comments: