How to Increase Your
Energy Levels Naturally
Improve Sleeping Habits – Often a small adjustment of your sleeping habits can already do wonders for your energy levels.
Yoga, Exercising & Stretching – It sounds counter-intuitive, perhaps, but by expending energy on a regular basis, you will actually give yourself more of it in the end. The key is to set up a fairly regular schedule–about three times a week–and push to the point that you feel refreshed, not exhausted. Don’t overdo it. It may take a couple of weeks to get into the natural rhythm, so have patience and higher energy levels will follow.
Deep breathing exercise – Another great way to re-energize your body is with a quick deep breathing exercise. Sit on a chair with a straight back and breathe deeply while you focus on your breath going in – going out. At the same time use a powerful affirmation to invigorate your mind and body.
Eliminate Energy-Sappers From Your Diet – Have more alkaline-forming foods like fruits and vegetables. Avoid excess sugar and coffee as they lead to lower blood sugar levels–and less energy–after they give you an initial kick. Also one could pack some almonds and nuts for a quick and convenient protein snack.
Michhami Dukkadam! On this auspicious occasion of Paryushan we wish you all Michhami Dukkadam! We beg your forgiveness from in...
HAPPY NEW YEAR "Cheti Chand jyon Lakh Lakh Wadayun Athav" J A I J H U L E LA L May Peace Hope ...
Today is Ashadi Ekadasi or Shyani Ekadashi. Shirdi Majhe Pandarpura Sai Baba Ramavara. (Shirdi is my Pan...
Dear parivar members / friends / well-wishers, Greetings & Namaskar. तुम्हा सर्वाना शुभ मकर संक्रांति Til gud ghya, god god...
Pongal Puja – How to do Thai Pongal Pooja? Talk about Pongal festival and the first thing that comes to mind is the boiling over of...
Paryushan Parva is the king of all festivals and hence is known as Parvadhiraj. Parvadhiraj Paryushana, this festival has the...
!Good Morning ~Have A Nice Day ! ONE . N ever Loose ur Confidance , Work Hard to Achieve ur Goal, Learn from Failure Then u can ge...
Nine Colours of Navratras&Wish you allSHUBHA NAVRATRI W hats navratra? N- nav chetna A- akhand jyoti V- vighn nas...
HEARTY TAMIL NEW YEAR GREETINGS் ( இனிய தமிழ் புத்தாண்டு நல்வாழ்த்துக்கள் ) ...
OUR BEST WISHES HAPPY EASTER ...
Tuesday, January 3, 2012
Posted by Ramajayam at 5:58 PM
Monday, January 2, 2012
SHIRDI SAI DARSHAN
Sai in Dwarkamayee
Original Things used by Shri Sai Baba, also seen in the picture Muralitharan statue which had to be placed at the Samadhi Mandir
People who were in contact with Baba Ji, while he was living
Statue of Shri Sai Baba
Statue of Shri Dattetrey near Nandadeep in Shirdi
Shri Sai Baba statue in Guruasthan
Shri Sai Baba photo in the visitor room in the Samadhi Temple
Shri Sai Baba photo in Guruasthan
With Sai love from Sai brother
Posted by Ramajayam at 4:49 PM
A Father's letter to his son - applies to daughters too!!
A Wise Father's Letter to His Son.
Very Useful to all of us.....
Beautiful letter written by a father to his son
Following is a letter to his son from a renowned
Hong Kong TV broadcaster/Child Psychologist. The words are actually applicable to all of us, young or old,ࠣhildren or parents.! This applies to daughters too. All parents can use this in their teachings to their children.
Dear son ,
I am writing this to you because of 3 reasons
1. Life, fortune and mishaps are unpredictable; nobody knows how long he lives. Some words are better said early.
2. I am your father, and if I don't tell you these, no one else will.
3. What is written is my own personal bitter experiences that perhaps could save you a lot of unnecessary heartaches.
Remember the following as you go through life
1. Do not bear grudge towards those who are not good to you. No one has the responsibility of treating you well, except your mother and I. To those who are good to you, you have to treasure it and be thankful, and ALSO you have to be cautious, because, everyone has a motive for every move. When a person is good to you, it does not mean he really likes you. You have to be careful, don't hastily regard him as a real friend.
2. No one is indispensable, nothing in the world that you must possess.
Once you understand this idea, it would be easier for you to go through life
when people around you don't want you anymore, or when you lose what/who you love most.
3.Life is short. When you waste your life today, tomorrow you would find that life is leaving you. The earlier you treasure your life, the better you enjoy life.
4.Love is but a transient feeling, and this feeling would fade with time and with one's mood. If your so called loved one leaves you, be patient, time will wash away your aches and sadness. Don't over exaggerate the beauty and sweetness of love, and don't over exaggerate the sadness of falling out of love.
5.A lot of successful people did not receive a good education, that does not mean that you can be successful by not studying hard! Whatever knowledge you gain is your weapon in life. One can go from rags to riches, but one has to start from some rags!
6.I do not expect you to financially support me when I am old, neither
would I financially support your whole life. My responsibility as a
supporter ends when you are grown up. After that, you decide whether you want to travel in a public transport or in your limousine, whether rich or poor.
7.You honor your words, but don't expect others to be so. You can be good to people, but don't expect people to be good to you. If you don't understand this, you would end up with unnecessary troubles.
8. I have bought lotteries for umpteen years, but I never strike any prize.
That shows if you want to be rich, you have to work hard! There is no free lunch!
9. No matter how much time I have with you, let's treasure the time we have together. We do not know if we would meet again in our next life.
Posted by Ramajayam at 10:28 AM
Sunday, January 1, 2012
- Send flowers to near & dear ones
- Never look back
- Don't brood, keep the head high
- buy and read books
- Chill! Cool your heels
- Give a damn to foes
- snore less (if you can help it)
- Give back, when required
- Spend time with the pet
- Network more, make friends
- Pray to the Almighty
- Express admiration for others
- Clean the bedroom, at least weekly
- Write and continue writing diary
- Celebrate without reasons
- Admit your faults
- Less use of credit card
- Enjoy nature, rains
- Listen to music regularly
- Bake a cake, once in a while
- Visit aged relatives
- No lending money
- Be yourself
- Cultivate a hobby
- Read and share jokes
- Take trips
- Gift yourself
- Help mom/wife in
- Listen to Dad's advice in investment
- Connect to old friends
- Beg pardon.. after burping
- Flush, after hitting the loo
- Save, save and save with a target
- Clean up your own mess
- Brush teeth twice
- Bathe daily
- Stop doubting the maid
- Eat healthy, say no to junk food
- Cook a meal, as frequently as possible
- Drink more.....WATER
- Go for an eye checkup
- Don't bring work to home
- Listen to parents
- Say no to jealousy
- Discuss ideas and concepts, not people
- No borrowing clothes
- Express your love.
Posted by Ramajayam at 5:51 PM