Michhami Dukkadam! On this auspicious occasion of Paryushan we wish you all Michhami Dukkadam! We beg your forgiveness from in...
HAPPY NEW YEAR "Cheti Chand jyon Lakh Lakh Wadayun Athav" J A I J H U L E LA L May Peace Hope ...
Today is Ashadi Ekadasi or Shyani Ekadashi. Shirdi Majhe Pandarpura Sai Baba Ramavara. (Shirdi is my Pan...
Pongal Puja – How to do Thai Pongal Pooja? Talk about Pongal festival and the first thing that comes to mind is the boiling over of...
Dear parivar members / friends / well-wishers, Greetings & Namaskar. तुम्हा सर्वाना शुभ मकर संक्रांति Til gud ghya, god god...
Paryushan Parva is the king of all festivals and hence is known as Parvadhiraj. Parvadhiraj Paryushana, this festival has the...
!Good Morning ~Have A Nice Day ! ONE . N ever Loose ur Confidance , Work Hard to Achieve ur Goal, Learn from Failure Then u can ge...
Nine Colours of Navratras&Wish you allSHUBHA NAVRATRI W hats navratra? N- nav chetna A- akhand jyoti V- vighn nas...
HEARTY TAMIL NEW YEAR GREETINGS் ( இனிய தமிழ் புத்தாண்டு நல்வாழ்த்துக்கள் ) ...
OUR BEST WISHES HAPPY EASTER ...
Saturday, March 25, 2017
Good Morning! Have a nice day !!!
Success is not defined by obtaining everything you want, But by enjoying and appreciating everything you have Learn to enjoy what you have
36 WAYS TO REDUCE STRESS
An Angel says, "Never borrow from the future. If you worry about what may happen tomorrow and it doesn't happen, you have worried in vain. Even if it does happen, you have to worry twice."
2. Go to bed on time.
3. Get up on time so you can start the day unrushed.
4. Say No to projects that won't fit into your time schedule, or that will compromise your  mental health.
5. Delegate tasks to capable others.
6. Simplify and unclutter your life.
7. Less is more. (Although one is often not enough, ! two are often too many.)
8. Allow extra time to do things and to get to places.
9. Pace yourself. Spread out big changes and difficult projects over time; don't lump the hard things all together.
10. Take one day at a time.
11. Separate worries from concerns
. If a situation is a concern, find out what God would have you do and let go of the anxiety. If you can't do anything about a situation, forget it.
12. Live within your budget; don't use credit cards for ordinary purchases.
13. Have backups; an extra car key in your wallet, an extra house key buried in the garden, extra stamps, etc.
14. K.M.S. (Keep Mouth Shut). This single piece of advice can prevent an enormous amount of trouble.
15. Do something for the Kid in You everyday.
16. Carry a Holy Book with you to read while waiting in line.
17. Get enough rest.
18. Eat right.
19. Get organized so everything has its place.
20. Listen to a tape whi! le driving that can help improve your quality of life.
21. Write down thoughts and inspirations.
22. Every day, find time to be alone.
23. Having problems? Talk to God on the spot. Try to nip small problems in the bud. Don't wait until it's t! ime to go to bed to try and pray.
24. Make friends with Godly people.
25. Keep a folder of favorite scriptures on hand.
26. Remember that the shortest bridge between
despair and hope is often a good
"Thank you GOD."
28. Laugh some more!
29. Take your work seriously, but not yourself at all.
30. Develop a forgiving attitude (most people are doing the best they can).
31. Be kind to unkind people! (they probably need it the most.
32. Sit on your ego.
33. Talk less; listen more.
34. Slow down.
35. Remind yourself that you are not the general manager of the universe
36 . Every night before bed, think of one thing you're grateful for that you've never been grateful for before. GOD HAS A WAY OF TURNING THINGS AROUND FOR YOU. "If God is for us, who can be against us?"
I decided to send it to people that I wanted God to bless and I picked you.
Posted by Ramajayam at 11:00 AM
Monday, March 20, 2017
The parents nowadays are quite worried about the behavioral changes in their children due to several socio-economical reasons. The gap between parents and the younger generations, is increasing day by day due to which the family bonding is getting weaker and weaker. They have forgotten the countless efforts and sacrifices made by their parents throughout their lives
DO WE PERFORM OUR DUTY TO OUR PARENT?
Since birth we ate the food provided by them - many lakhs of times!!! Our household expenses, maintenance, educational needs, daily coaching etc., was attended by them free of cost. All our requirements under the sky, from childhood till we started earning our own income, was provided by them at their cost, despite their financial conditions and ability, until we became independent to enjoy and survive in this world. The services of our parents cannot be listed as it will run to volumes. All that we can do in return is our moral and spiritual responsibility to take care of them now when they are helpless
- Give them enough money understanding their requirements without their indicating same.
- Share time with them to laugh and smile.
- Be polite and dont try to control their actions, but politely give your views slowly and softly.
- While walking keep pace with them as due to age, they may be slow and stay behind them. Give them respect.
- Look after their needs, just asking "shall I bring water, some biscuits, a fruit etc.,? Should i bring tea for you? Are you hungry, baba" etc
- Observe their health condition closely and take them for periodical check ups. Sensitive parents will not ask you to do this and that.
- Check whether they take their mdicines timely and remind, dont talk about the cost of the medicine and value!!
- Take them out where they would like to go, and organise it to their satisfaction.
- Go from time to time to public places, parks, restaurants of their choice etc.,
- Respect their preferences and likes. Dont force your views and preferences.]
- They dont demand respect, they deserve it
- When elders arrive or depart, open the door with respect.
- Go shoping and watch they select and dont comment on their choices.. Your choices certainly will differ with theirs and you cannot thrust it on theirs.
- celebrate their birthdays and wedding days with some surprise gifts observing their needs and preferences.
- Daily wish them before you go out and return home visiting them in their rooms.
- Explain your children the importance of the grand parents and cultivate the habit so that you will be respected when they become grown up!!!
- When you come back to home, visit them first in their room.
- Dont criticise their friends and their manners, dresses etc., and talk ill of them. They have not come to see you,or care for your views, which please remember.
- In any matter of discussions where the views of yours and the parents differ try to follow their views as much as possible finding a compromising solution without hurting feelings. Remember their sacrifices and time, and you owe them immeasurably which they never asked for. Going their way with your supporting ideas would be ideal patiently and politely.
- Disposal of old parents to old age homes, and separate care homes is a crime unpardonable. Rememer their hardship and difficulties in bringing you up and putting up with your tantrums and obstinacies unmindfully. Dont be ignorant..
- At the dinner table, first serve food to them and then to others
A word to parents also -- Please for heaven's sake dont mention how much troubles and sufferings you had in bringing up your children in front of them or talk about the money you spent on their studies and maintenance etc. This is not settlement of account matter. Love begets love which please remember and dont degrade yourself. You should not demand respect but command it.
VISIT BLOG &FWD TO YOUR FRIENDS
GO THROUGH THE I LAND POSTS
Posted by Ramajayam at 10:53 AM