Pages

Popular Posts

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

HAVE A NICE DAY


I truly believe in this. How many flowers end up at the funeral home and how many flowers did the dead person enjoy while they were alive? Here's an e-flower from me!
Enjoy your day!

Flower Delivery ... 
I would rather have one rose and 
 a kind
word from a friend 
while I'm here, than a whole truck load
when I'm gone . 
 Description: 9B08936175454E7AAF89E4A6018B5895@AlinePC
These Are For You!!

Just Forward these to all your friends,
including back to me. 

And don't tell me that 
you're too busy for this. 

Don't you know the phrase ..... 
'Stop and Smell the Flowers' ??? 

Let's just see how many 'Bouquets' you
end up with !!! 

Happiness keeps you Sweet, 
Trials keep you Strong, 
Sorrows keep you Human, 
Failures keep you Humble, 
Success keeps you Glowing, 

But .... Only Friends ..
....
 
Description: 0EFEBD1BD7C24702BDD095C75BE8262C@AlinePC
Keep You Going !!!
 

Thanks for being a part of the team, 
whether you
are a reason, a season or a lifetime.

YOU MAY VISIT & FWD TO YOUR FRIENDS PLEASE GO THROUGH THE POSTS
 ramajayam.rediffiland.com

ramajayamgomati.blogspot.com

  bestregards.gif
 


SMILE WITH
RAMNATH

No comments: