Michhami Dukkadam! On this auspicious occasion of Paryushan we wish you all Michhami Dukkadam! We beg your forgiveness from in...
HAPPY NEW YEAR "Cheti Chand jyon Lakh Lakh Wadayun Athav" J A I J H U L E LA L May Peace Hope ...
Today is Ashadi Ekadasi or Shyani Ekadashi. Shirdi Majhe Pandarpura Sai Baba Ramavara. (Shirdi is my Pan...
Pongal Puja – How to do Thai Pongal Pooja? Talk about Pongal festival and the first thing that comes to mind is the boiling over of...
Dear parivar members / friends / well-wishers, Greetings & Namaskar. तुम्हा सर्वाना शुभ मकर संक्रांति Til gud ghya, god god...
Paryushan Parva is the king of all festivals and hence is known as Parvadhiraj. Parvadhiraj Paryushana, this festival has the...
!Good Morning ~Have A Nice Day ! ONE . N ever Loose ur Confidance , Work Hard to Achieve ur Goal, Learn from Failure Then u can ge...
Nine Colours of Navratras&Wish you allSHUBHA NAVRATRI W hats navratra? N- nav chetna A- akhand jyoti V- vighn nas...
HEARTY TAMIL NEW YEAR GREETINGS் ( இனிய தமிழ் புத்தாண்டு நல்வாழ்த்துக்கள் ) ...
OUR BEST WISHES HAPPY EASTER ...
Tuesday, August 19, 2014
20 Steps to Faith
20 Steps to Faith ( Author Unknown )
1. Faith is the ability to not panic.
2. If you worry, you didn't pray. If you pray, don't worry.
3. As a child of God, prayer is kind of like calling home every day.
4. Blessed are the flexible, for they shall not be bent out of shape.
5. When we get tangled up in our problems, be still. God wants us to be still so He can untangle the
6. Do the math. Count your blessings.
7. God wants spiritual fruit, not religious nuts.
8. Dear God: I have a problem. It's me.
9. Silence is oftenmisinterpreted, but never misquoted.
10. Laugh every day, it's like inner jogging.
11. The most important things in your home are the people.
12. Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional.
13. There is no key to happiness. The door is always open.
14. A grudge is a heavy thing to carry.
15. He who dies with the most toys is, nonetheless, still dead.
16. We do not remember days, but moments. Life moves too fast, so enjoy your precious moments.
17. Nothing is real to you until you experience it, otherwise it's just hearsay.
18. It's all right to sit on your pity pot every now and then. Just be sure to flush when you are done.
19. Surviving and living your life successfully requires courage.
The goals and dreams you're seeking require courage and risk-taking. Learn from the turtle, it only makes progress when it sticks out its neck.
20. Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. Your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.
Posted by Ramajayam at 7:12 PM