Pages

Popular Posts

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Warm Wishes on Gandhi Jayanti.....

Warm Wishes on Gandhi Jayanti.....



Philosophy of Mahatma Gandhi in His Own Words:
know the path. It is straight and narrow. It is like the edge of a
sword. I rejoice to walk on it. I weep when I slip. God"s word is: "He
who strives never perishes." I have implicit faith in that promise.
Though, therefore, from my weakness I fail a thousand times, I will not
lose faith, but hope that I shall see the Light when the flesh has been
brought under perfect subjection, as some day it must.

Search for Truth :
I am but a seeker after Truth. I claim to have found a way to it. I claim to be
making a ceaseless effort to find it. But I admit that I have not yet
found it. To find Truth completely is to realize oneself and one"s
destiny, i.e., to become perfect. I am painfully conscious of my
imperfections, and therein lies all the strength I posses, because it
is a rare thing for a man to know his own limitations.


Trust in God :

I am in the world feeling my way to light "amid the encircling gloom".
I often err and miscalculate… My trust is solely in God. And I trust
men only because I trust God. If I had no God to rely upon, I should be
like Timon, a hater of my species.


No Secrecy :


have no secret methods. I know no diplomacy save that of truth. I have
no weapon but non-violence. I may be unconsciously led astray for a
while, but not for all time. My life has been an open book. I have no secrets and I encourage no secrets.



Guidance :

claim to have no infallible guidance or inspiration. So far as my
experience goes, the claim to infallibility on the part of a human
being would be untenable, seeing that inspiration too can come only to
one who is free from the action of opposites, and it will be difficult
to judge on a given occasion whether the claim to freedom from pairs of
opposites is justified. The claim to infallibility would thus always be
a most dangerous claim to make. This, however, does not leave us
without any guidance whatsoever. The sum-total of the experience of the
world is available to us and would be for all time to come.








My Work :
I am content with the doing of the task in front of me. I do not worry
about the why and wherefore of things… Reason helps us to see that we
should not dabble in things we cannot fathom. 



Mail from Sam Samuel

PLANT TREES TO SAVE ENVIRONMENT.
  .
YOU MAY VISIT&FWD TO YOUR FRIENDS

No comments: