Pages

Popular Posts

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Good Morning

Good Morning 
 

 
When I stand before God at the end of my life,
I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left,and could say, "I used everything you gave me."
 
 
When you arise in the morning,
think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe,to think, to enjoy, to love.


' You have an opportunity this day to really affect someone's life for the better. Watch for it. '

Someone is needing something from you, and they are going to come right to you to get it. Someone--friend or stranger, I don't know--will cross your path in the hours ahead, looking for the most important gift you can give them: uplift for the soul.


 Your job: return them to themselves. Find a way to allow them to feel good about themselves again. Just a word, or a smile, can do it. You'll know what's needed it the moment!

PLANT TREES TO SAVE ENVIRONMENT.
  .
YOU MAY VISIT&FWD TO YOUR FRIENDS

No comments: