Michhami Dukkadam! On this auspicious occasion of Paryushan we wish you all Michhami Dukkadam! We beg your forgiveness from in...
HAPPY NEW YEAR "Cheti Chand jyon Lakh Lakh Wadayun Athav" J A I J H U L E LA L May Peace Hope ...
Today is Ashadi Ekadasi or Shyani Ekadashi. Shirdi Majhe Pandarpura Sai Baba Ramavara. (Shirdi is my Pan...
Dear parivar members / friends / well-wishers, Greetings & Namaskar. तुम्हा सर्वाना शुभ मकर संक्रांति Til gud ghya, god god...
Pongal Puja – How to do Thai Pongal Pooja? Talk about Pongal festival and the first thing that comes to mind is the boiling over of...
Paryushan Parva is the king of all festivals and hence is known as Parvadhiraj. Parvadhiraj Paryushana, this festival has the...
!Good Morning ~Have A Nice Day ! ONE . N ever Loose ur Confidance , Work Hard to Achieve ur Goal, Learn from Failure Then u can ge...
Nine Colours of Navratras&Wish you allSHUBHA NAVRATRI W hats navratra? N- nav chetna A- akhand jyoti V- vighn nas...
HEARTY TAMIL NEW YEAR GREETINGS் ( இனிய தமிழ் புத்தாண்டு நல்வாழ்த்துக்கள் ) ...
OUR BEST WISHES HAPPY EASTER ...
Friday, December 16, 2016
10 COMMANDMENTS FOR 2017 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
10 COMMANDMENTS FOR 2017
1) Thou shall not worry, for worry is the most unproductive of all human activities.
2) Thou shall not be fearful, for most of the things we fear never come to pass.
3) Thou shall not cross bridges before you come to them, for no one yet has succeeded in accomplishing this.
4) Thou shall face each problem as it comes. You can only handle one at a time anyway.
5) Thou shall not take problems to bed with you, for they make very poor bedfellows.
6) Thou shall not borrow other people's problems. They can better care for them than you can.
7) Thou shall not try to relive yesterday for good or ill, it is forever gone. Concentrate on what is happening in your life and be happy now!
8) Thou shall be a good listener, for only when you listen do you hear different ideas from your own. It is hard to learn something new when you are talking, and some people do know more than you do.
9) Thou shall not become "bogged down" by frustration, for ninety percent of it is rooted in self-pity and will only interfere with positive action.
10) Thou shall count thy blessings, never overlooking the small ones, for a lot of small blessings add up to a big one.
Safety... You will regret if you forget...!
PLANT TREES TO SAVE ENVIRONMENT.
YOU MAY VISIT&FWD TO YOUR FRIENDS
GO THROUGH THE I LAND POSTS
Posted by Ramajayam at 9:55 AM