Always be happy always wear a smile..not because life is full of reasons to smile but ur smile itself is the reason for many others to smile
YOU MAY VISIT&FWD TO YOUR FRIENDS &GIVE ME FEED BACK,
Please do visit my blog and see what I have posted. Comments are requested
1. Keep skid chains on your tongue; always say less than you think. Cultivate a low, soothing voice.How you say it counts more than what you say.
2. Make promises sparingly, and keep them faithfully,no matter what it costs.
3. Never let an opportunity pass to say a kind and encouraging word to or about somebody. Praise good work, regardless of who did it. If criticism is needed, criticise helpfully, never spitefully.
4. Be interested in others, their pursuits, their work their homes and families. Make merry with those who rejoice; with those who weep, mourn. Let everyone you meet, however humble, feel that you regard him as a person of importance.
5. Be cheerful. Don’t burden or depress those around you by dwelling on your minor aches and pains and small disappointments. Remember, everyone has their problems.
6. Keep an open mind. Discuss but don’t argue. It is a mark of a superior mind to be able to disagree without being disagreeable.
7. Let your virtues speak for themselves. Refuse totalk of another’s vices. Discourage gossip. It is a waste of valuable time and can be extremely destructive.
8. Be careful of another’sfeelings. Wit and humour at the other person’s expense are rarely worth it and may hurt when least expected.
9. Don’t be too anxious about the credit due to you. Also, pay no attention to any ill-natured remarks about you either.
Simply live your truth. Let go & let God! Success is much sweeter that way.