Pages

Popular Posts

Monday, December 30, 2019

Happy New Year to all my Beautiful Friends:


Happy New Year to all my Beautiful Friends:
May Light always surround you; Hope kindle and rebound you.
May your Hurts turn to Healing; Your Heart embrace Feeling.
May Wounds become Wisdom; Every Kindness a Prism.
May Laughter infect you; Your Passion resurrect you.
May Goodness inspire your Deepest Desires. Through all that you Reach For,
May your arms Never Tire
Another year has come to an end.
I would like to thank all my friends and well wishers for keeping in touch with me
Either thru messages or calls or only thru smileys
Each quote or advice gave me encouragement
Each joke brought a smile on my face
I made many new friends but haven't forgotten the old bcoz all of you have taught me to stay in touch,in happiness or sorrow..I am really blessed to have such lovely people in my life whom I call my friends and well wishers
Do stay connected
May you have success in all you do. And may every blessings be showered upon you.
ramajayamgomati.blogspot.com
RAMNATH&FLY

No comments: