Pages

Popular Posts

Wednesday, August 12, 2020

DADDY,APPA,BABA,PAPPA,BAPU

 DADDY,APPA,BABA,PAPPA,BAPU


How a son/daughter thinks of his/her father at different age.....
At 6 years....:My Dad is great!
At 8 years....:My Daddy knows everything.
At 12 years.....: My Daddy is good but he is short tempered.
At 14 years....: My Daddy was nice to me when I was young.
At 18 years.....: My Daddy is not in line with the current times. Frankly he does not know anything.
At 20 years...: My Daddy is becoming increasingly cranky and unreasonable.
At 23 years....: Oh! It is becoming difficult to tolerate Daddy! Wonder how Mother puts up with him!
At 25 years...: Daddy is objecting to everything.. Don't know when will he understand the world.
At 32 years...: It is becoming difficult to manage my son! I used to be so scared of my Dad when I was young...
At 40 years...: Daddy brought me up with so much discipline.. I wonder how he managed to handle the younger generation!..
At 45 years....: I am baffled as to how my Daddy brought us up..
At 50 years...: My Daddy faced so many hardship to bring us up...(we were 3 brothers and 2 sisters) I am unable to manage a single child!
At 55 years...: My Daddy was so far sighted and planned so many things for us. Even at this old age, he is able to control things. He is one of his kind and unique.
At last...: ' My Daddy was great!
Don't take so many years.....Realize it on time...
Education is not a Name of Any Degree or Certificate that can be shown to others as a Proof ...
But ...
Education is the name of Our Attitude, Actions, Language , Behavior & Personality with Others in Real Life ... !! ,.And thus it is Rightly said that ...
To be Born with a Personality is a Gift from your Parents ...
But ...
To Die as a Personality is an Achievement of your Own and a Return Gift to your Parents ..
Safety... You will regret if you forget...!

PLANT TREES TO SAVE ENVIRONMENT.
  .
YOU MAY VISIT&FWD TO YOUR FRIENDS
GO THROUGH THE I LAND POSTS

No comments: