Pages

Popular Posts

Monday, April 15, 2013

HAPPY TUESDAY=Gud Morninggggggggg!!


HAPPY TUESDAY=Gud Morninggggggggg!!

                          

First thing, in the morning,
as I begin my day,
I turn on my computer,
to see what my email friends have to say.

They bring me such delight,
with notes and cards and such,
And I appreciate their thoughtfulness,
so very much!

Sometimes, there's a concern,
a need for a quick prayer,
and it encourages me to know,
that they are always there.

I hear the birds early chirping,
with happy songs in their hearts, 
and just like my Friends,
they give me a cheerful start.

I'm blessed each and every morning,
to see their names in my mailing list,
and when one isn't there, 
they are truly missed.

So, I want to say
"Good Morning!"to each and every one of you. 
Have a Blessed and Happy Day.

YOU MAY VISIT & FWD TO YOUR FRIENDS PLEASE GO THROUGH THE POSTS
 ramajayam.rediffiland.com

ramajayamgomati.blogspot.com

  bestregards.gif 

SMILE WITH
RAMNATH

No comments: