4. What type of supervisor have you found to be the best?
6. What contributions could you make in this organization that would help you to stand out from other applicants?
In previous internships, my industriousness and ability to teach myself have been valuable assets to the company. My self-teaching abilities will minimize overhead costs, and my industriousness at targeting needs without prompting will set me apart from others. Additionally, one thing that has always set me apart from my scientific/engineering peers are my broad interests and strong writing abilities. I am not your typical "left-brained" engineer, and with my broad talents, I am likely to provide diverse viewpoints.
12. Which subjects have you enjoyed studying the most and why?
17. Which part-time job did you enjoy the most and why?
35. In what ways have you learned from your mistakes?
36. In what areas do you need to improve your skills?