" Health Benefits of Consuming Dates "
1) Dates are free from cholesterol and contain very low fat. Dates are rich in vitamins and minerals.
2) They are rich source of protein, dietary fiber and rich in vitamin B1, B2, B3 and B5 along with vitamin A1 and C.
3)It helps improve the digestive system as it contains soluble and insoluble fibers and different kinds of amino acids.
4) Dates are great energy boosters as they contain natural sugars like glucose, sucrose and fructose. To get more advantage add dates to milk and make it a very nutritious snack.
5)Dates are very low in calories and are extremely suitable for health conscious people.
6) Dates are rich in potassium and reduced in sodium. This helps regulate a healthy nervous system. Researchers have revealed the fact that potassium intake up to a certain extent can reduce risk of stroke.
7) Dates also help in lowering of the LDL cholesterol.
8) Dates have high iron content and are very useful in treating anemia. The patients can eat many dates for better advantages.
9) Dates also have fluorine that slows down the process of tooth decay.
10) It helps people suffering from constipation. Soak dates overnight and take it along with water to have added advantage.
11) Dates help in weight gain and are beneficial for those who suffer from over slimming problem.
12) Dates are excellent for alcoholic intoxication.Cures abdominal cancer.
13) It also helps in improving eye sight and helps in curing night blindness as well.
"The best thing is that it does not have any side effect on the body and is completely natural as well as it works better than medicine."
Michhami Dukkadam! On this auspicious occasion of Paryushan we wish you all Michhami Dukkadam! We beg your forgiveness from in...
HAPPY NEW YEAR "Cheti Chand jyon Lakh Lakh Wadayun Athav" J A I J H U L E LA L May Peace Hope ...
Today is Ashadi Ekadasi or Shyani Ekadashi. Shirdi Majhe Pandarpura Sai Baba Ramavara. (Shirdi is my Pan...
Dear parivar members / friends / well-wishers, Greetings & Namaskar. तुम्हा सर्वाना शुभ मकर संक्रांति Til gud ghya, god god...
Pongal Puja – How to do Thai Pongal Pooja? Talk about Pongal festival and the first thing that comes to mind is the boiling over of...
Paryushan Parva is the king of all festivals and hence is known as Parvadhiraj. Parvadhiraj Paryushana, this festival has the...
!Good Morning ~Have A Nice Day ! ONE . N ever Loose ur Confidance , Work Hard to Achieve ur Goal, Learn from Failure Then u can ge...
Nine Colours of Navratras&Wish you allSHUBHA NAVRATRI W hats navratra? N- nav chetna A- akhand jyoti V- vighn nas...
HEARTY TAMIL NEW YEAR GREETINGS் ( இனிய தமிழ் புத்தாண்டு நல்வாழ்த்துக்கள் ) ...
OUR BEST WISHES HAPPY EASTER ...
Monday, April 1, 2013
VERY USEFUL INFORMATION....MUST READ=HEALTH=
Posted by Ramajayam at 12:59 AM