Pages

Popular Posts

Monday, January 6, 2014

Interesting Story Pencil and Eraser

DearAll


So  true.......... Some of us have already lost

either one or both 
of our "Erasers" But

 it's still nice to be reminded of them!

Click Here if You cant see Images
Pencil:I'm sorry !
Eraser: For what? You didn't do anything
 wrong.

Pencil: I'm sorry because you get hurt 
because of me.

 Whenever I made a mistake, you're always
 there to erase it.

 But as you make my mistakes vanish, you 
lose a part of yourself.

 You get smaller and smaller each time.

Eraser:  That's true. But I don't really
 mind. You see, I was made to do this.

I was made to help you whenever you 
do something wrong.

 Even though one day, I know I'll be gone 
and you'll replace me with a new one,

 I'm actually happy with my job.

 So please, stop worrying. I hate seeing 
you sad.

Click Here if You cant see Images

I found this conversation between the
 pencil and the eraser very inspirational.

Parents are like the eraser whereas 
their children are the pencil.

They're always there for their 
children, cleaning up their mistakes.

Sometimes along the way, they get hurt,
 and become smaller /older, and
eventually pass on.

Though their children will eventually 
find someone new(spouse),

But parents are still happy with what they 
do for their children,

And will always hate seeing their precious 
ones worrying,or sad.

 All my life, I've been the pencil.


And it pains me to see the eraser that is 
my parents getting smaller and

smaller each day.

For I know that one day,

All that I'm left with would be eraser 
shavings and memories of what I

used to have.
Click Here if You cant see ImagesClick Here if You cant see ImagesClick Here if You cant see ImagesClick Here if You cant see Images

Click Here if You cant see Images
"We never know the love of our parents 
for us. 
Until we have become parents"



YOU MAY VISIT & FWD TO YOUR FRIENDS PLEASE GO THROUGH THE POSTS
 ramajayam.rediffiland.com

ramajayamgomati.blogspot.com

  bestregards.gif 

SMILE WITH
RAMNATH


No comments: