Pages

Popular Posts

Thursday, January 9, 2014

WISH YOU A VERY BEAUTIFUL MORNING AND A FINE DAY...

WISH YOU A VERY BEAUTIFUL 

MORNING AND A FINE DAY...


When I stand before God at the end of my life,
I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left,
and could say, "I used everything you gave me." 
When you arise in the morning,
think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe,
to think, to enjoy, to love.
 

In this world everyone will fall in love - That's Fact
But we may not express it - That's Truth
and
When we express it we may not 
receive the same love - That's Life.
 
Wisdom for the soul

1. No one can ruin your day without YOUR permission.
2. Most people will be about as happy, as they decide to be.
3. Others can stop you temporarily, but only you can do it permanently.
4. Whatever you are willing to put up with, is exactly what you will have.

5. Success stops when you do.
6. When your ship comes in. ... make sure you are willing to unload it.
7. You will never "have it all together."
8. Life is a journey... not a destination. Enjoy the trip!
9. The biggest lie on the planet: "When I get what I want I will 
be happy."
10. The best way to escape your problem is to solve it.


Visit Us @ www.MumbaiHangOut.Org

      
Your appreciation Click Here if You cant see Images is our inspiration
 Click Here if You cant see Images


PLANT TREES TO SAVE ENVIRONMENT.


 VISIT BLOG &FWD TO YOUR FRIENDS
GO THROUGH THE I LAND POSTS

RAMNATH

No comments: