Pages

Popular Posts

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Friends..............



My Mom always told me that we could never measure our wealth by money but by our friends. She would surely be glad to meet you and know how rich I turned out to be! 
Tiny but wonderful seeds of blessings are sprinkled on earth each day...and I just caught one that's so nice and true.. 
And it's you! 
 
 

I may have forgotten to say that I care. I may have failed to open up and share, but though no words have been spoken, my promise of friendship won't be broken . 

Time and distance are important between friends. When a friend is in your heart, they remain there forever. I may be busy, but I assure you, you are always in my heart!

 

 Friends are like the walls of a house. Sometimes they hold you up, sometimes you lean on them. But sometimes, it's enough to know they're just standing by. 

If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them; I'd be at the bottom to catch them.   

One tree can start a forest, one smile can start a friendship. 
One touch can show you care, one friend can make 
life worth living for.

 

A smile makes us look younger... while friends make us feel stronger... and they make us enjoy life.

No comments: