Pages

Popular Posts

Saturday, January 21, 2012

MAZHA MAZHA !


One of the few Reasons, why I love to be in kerala,

Not to miss the monsoon.
Children Play Along the Sides of Road
How to get out home in a heavy Rain
Palghat Aghathallam (In-House)
What more a Pond can fill in with
Few More drops can put me down
At last the Blue Horizon
Alleppy Inner Canals (weeds from Sea Come in)
Part of a thatched Roof (Taken for a stoppage Tea)
Lose of Banana Crop (Nature's Havoc)
All these Lotus are for me
Oh GOD! not spared even
 Fisherman Going back home
A day to spend on House Boat
Few Drops can make a Stream
Let me be one of the drops falling down
How much water around for a bath....
Gods Can't stop this Monsson
What a travel it will b!
Windy Days of Monsoon
In No Mood to come down
Boy Going to School in the Outskirts of Pallakad
With WorldCup Football can't b stopped by Rain
Can catch the few Drops of Rain
Rains pour down my Car Front Glass
Really an enjoying place to be!!!

No comments: